Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Room So Far...

This is the "square wall" we painted in the baby room. It was a fun, but crazy little project. We stared by taping...

then we hired some help...
next, we got to paintin'...and wah-la!!!
We could only paint 3 squares at a time because of how the tape would overlap in several areas. So this one wall took about 4 days. (including touch-up Mark) So now those of you who have been asking what it looks like here you go. We still have lots to do. I’m finishing the dresser this weekend (Dale expect a phone call or 2), we’ll put the crib together, and finally add the finishing touches.

12 comments:

Mark said...

You used 'cheater' tape, and I can see crooked lines from here already! That's what you get for putting the baby's gender and name on the blog before the birth.

C'mon Jace, get 'er back in line. You need to start drive again.

Miki said...

Oh my goodness. That wall looks so good. You guys and your walls. They always turn out...

Great job.

Natalie said...

Love it! That is some serious work to do that. Way to have the dedication...we'll hire you next time we decide to remodel.

Gage said...

looks fabulous! Are you ready for the baby to come?

The Dewey Family said...

You are SO crazy!! I love it and am do jealous that you guys are closer to having Carson's room done than we are to having Kolbie's room!!

The Muries said...

Holly that looks Awesome!!! Good job

April said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Oh my, I was not aware you were due so soon. Fun stuff!

Chad and Teri said...

HOLLY!! I am so glad I found your blog. I've been blog-hopping, which I rarely do, and stumbled upon yours. Congrats on the boy and good look. Visit my blog.

Elicia said...

You are amazing! From the cake to the wall and your cute little girl!!! Looks like you've been busy since I last saw you. That's so cool about your parents although I'd be sad to see them go too. p.s. I found you through Teri, hope you don't mind!

Mark said...

Well, apparently the nesting that is going on isn't happening on your blog...

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Hey good job on... well your whole house it is all cute!! I love it! Hey you need to have a baby bump picture now! you only have a few days left!

Unknown said...

Holly & Jace are interior decorators with the know-how to make things happen. I'm AMAZED at the room. What color is the crib bedding?