Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Is it too late to post for 4th of July???

We left almost a week ago and it feels like it's going to take me a week to get caught up. My house is dirty, the car needs washed, we have NO groceries (that's really nothing new) BUT I do have all the laundry done and the bedrooms clean.

We went to La Grande for the 4th of July. If you know us well, that is not shocking at all. While we were there we celebrated Jace's sister Meah's birthday. She's the best. We love you Mea-O.


After the birthday party we headed to Perryland. One of the best places you could ever go camping. It has everything you need and it's clean. Everyone camped for two nights except Carson and I, we stayed at my sister Sarah's house.


We had fun making a 4th of July cake and little cupcakes. We had SOOOO much frosting and experimented a lot, which is half the fun. Sarah's flag cupcakes were everyones favorite. We had a birthday BBQ with Becky and Dave to celebrate little Issac's birthday. We love little Issac and his reaction to some of his gifts. Too bad I didn't have my camera then.


I've been wanting to get my hair done and while I took a nap Jenna did my hair. She did such a good job making it pretty. Then Saturday evening we watched a funny movie and Katelyn, Maeley and Jenna had a short lived slumber party (because Maeley woke up screaming and ended up sleeping with Jace)


It was a fun trip and we can't wait to come back soon. We love LG and being with our family.

5 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

It doesn't suprise me at all that your bathrooms are clean even if you think nothing else is :) Looks like you had tons of fun and lots more cupcakes... guess you didn't get enough at Livi's party. We still have some...

Miki said...

Now that's camping...tall, tall, trees, surrounded by mountains. Ahhhh. I don't like the camping around here. It's too "deserty", even in the mountains.

Good to hear from you through the blogging world again.

dcscrivy said...

Fun stuff, cupcakes look yummy, only you would want your campspot to be "clean", you silly:) I wish I had a Bedardland to go to, hmmmm, maybe someday...

Billy and Megan said...

Oh, Perryland...the memories! It sounds like you guys had lots of fun. Just remember that LG is cool, but not as cool as living in Boise....We don't want you guys getting any crazy ideas!

Unknown said...

I love what Jenna did to your hair! I am glad that you had a great 4th of July! We need to get everyone together!