Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Big Girl Bed




Around Christmas we bought Maeley a new bed. The other night we (Jace, Holly and Meah) put it together and Maeley was so excited. So excited, that after she was done "helping" daddy and putting her blankies on her new bed, she instantly got in and said "nigh, night". Jace, Meah and I were still talking... so Maeley sat up in her bed and said "Meah, out"..."Mommy, out"..."Daddy , out". We all started laughing and then she got up out of her bed shut the door on us! It was sooooo funny. We opened the door and took her downstairs for family prayer. Once it was over she said "nigh night" again and went upstairs by herself and shut the door again. Every night since she has been putting herself to bed. What a big girl. Can you believe that?

7 comments:

Emily K. said...

Hi Holly! I accidentally came across your blog, and was so excited! We haven't seen you guys since the great Rexburg days of old. You have a beautiful little girl, and congrats on the new little boy! I think Jake keeps a few tabs on Jace now and then, for fantasy football reasons. Glad to know you guys are well. I am adding your blog to my friends list, so I can keep close tabs on you now. You can check out our blog at thekleinfam.blogspot.com

Take care!

Abby said...

It took me forever to figure out this.... just ask questions and everyone can help. Hey!!! I have thought about you over the years to!! Okay your baby girl is adorable!! And congrats on baby #2.... did I skim right?? Its a boy? Congrats! We are up in your area every few months bc Scott's parents moved back. We will have to get together!

Miki said...

funny little Maeley. So fun to have a big girl bed. Night Night....get out! :)

Sotutus said...

What a funny little lady! She seems as crazy as her mommy!!

Gage said...

I looked at your blog and I totally don't believe that you, Holly, could have made that cake for Jace. Did you buy it? Remember at college you made the cake but didn't frost it and now...a golf cake - hmmm, I'm not convinced! At any rate your blog is great. It was fabulous talking with you today. Have a good one!

Sotutus said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for details.

Unknown said...

Howdy from Texas, Holly, Jace & Maeley. I absolutely loved seeing Maeley in her new bed and the story of her kicking you guys out. She is SO CUTE! Love you guys. Julie