Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hubby Tag


What is his name? Jace C Perry (nope the C doesn’t stand for anything)

How long have you been married? 7 years 2 months

How long did you date? Almost 3 years

How old is he? 29 and lookin’ better each year

Who eats more? Ha, that’s so funny…JACE!!!

Who said “I love you” first? I’ll blame it on girly emotions…me

Who is taller? Jace

Who sings better? Neither one of us are singers…But Jace sings more, but it's really not singing

Who is smarter? Pffffff... Jace has more book smarts and I have more common sense smarts

Whose temper is worse? Mine…does Jace have a temper?

Who does the laundry? Me. Jace just turns on the dryer and says “it’s not done yet

Who does the dishes? Also me.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Nobody...Jace sleeps in the middle and I’m hanging off the left side.

Who pays the bills? Jace… I have no idea what we spend on anything or how much we pay for.."whatever".

Who mows the lawn? Jace and I’m very grateful for that.

Who cooks dinner? Me, but Jace tries to help.

Who drives when you are together? Whoever gets to the driver side first, but on long trips, Jace.

Who is more stubborn? Ha ha, funny question…me

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Over little things, I admit it first. Over BIG things, Jace will admit it first.

Whose parents do you see most? Jace’s parents. We get to see them a couple times a month.

Who proposed? Jace…it was totally unforgettable.

Who has more friends? Jace has lots of friends, but I know I have more.

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants? Me, me me. Jace tries and I let him think he does, but anyone who knows us, knows I do.
I will now tag..Meg, Jenny, Krista, Abby and Miki

10 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

You two are such a great couple! I really feel like I know so much more about you two! ha ha ha

Miki said...

You tagged me!! How fun. Your blog sounds just like you in person, even the Pffff sound effect you gave. I enjoyed your style. Gotta go, ryan just said Camille was playing with markers. I know, bad mommy!

Sotutus said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I forgot how funny you were and when I was reading it, I could totally hear you saying all of it! And to answer your question, yes, that is a church behind Dave. He's in his classroom at Grace Elementary. The school shares a parking lot with the Stake Center....small town!

Gage said...

Cute blog - I love the new updated look! It was great to chat with you.

Mark said...

Way to give away the baby surprise in another place! Did you think I wouldn't end up looking here eventually?

April said...

Holly, Holly, Holly! We need to talk this very second. Aprilaloha@gmail, so email me now!! Love ya.

Sotutus said...

Yeah, we were just talking the other day about Dave and Hailey Goodwin. Do you guys keep in touch with them?

Billy and Megan said...

You haven't posted anything since February 12th - hasn't Jace done something interesting since then? :)

Natalie said...

Hey Perry's! Love the blog...if you ever need someone to go shopping call me. I am always by myself and can't make decisions wthout input (therefore eveything is approved through Rylee and she is not very picky). Now it is your turn to invite us over so I can see your cute house that Brandon raves over!!!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Thanks Holly, at work Jace always says he's wearing the pants, but I'm glad you published the truth.

If you get a second, check out our blog at www.twolittlebroncos.blogspot.com

-Shane & Amy Jo