Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dave Letterman at Taco Time

Too funny!!! Have you seen this? Unfortunately the file size it too big to play it all, but It's SO Funny. My Brother Mark emailed this to me and I was dying. If you want the rest (it's like 6 minutes long) let me know and I'll email it to you. Make sure your volume is turned up. Press stop or pause on my music playing so you can hear what Dave is saying (right hand side, scroll down, press pause.) Remember this next time you order your food.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

The Muries said...

send that to us. We were laughing pretty good. We really need to get on Mark's email list

April said...

Hi Holl! I don't know what your email address is so here's my address.

4085 Cypress
Cedar Hills, UT 84062

Perry said...

Hey guess what you guys need to look at our blog and click on the first link that we have on there...it is a funny video starring you both, me, candice, and aaron...so do it

Justjan Godfrey said...

Thanks for the laugh--will you send the rest to us when you get a chance?
Thanks
Happy New Year!!!

Sara said...

Holly
Your blog is so cute!!!
It is fun see all fun things that you guys have done. I would love to hear from you.-sara

Perry said...

Hey Perrys! We miss you guys a ton!!! Wish we could chill with you guys but good luck with everything. ;)