Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Night

Monday we went with some friends to Monkey Bizness. I was pretty impressed with the place. They have big blow up toys and a few play houses. Maeley ran back and forth between each toy and never got bored. To be 100% honest, none of us got bored. Even though the place is for kids, adults can get on the slides or go through the obstacle course. First Jace and Jonathan were taking the girls but then Carely and I wanted to try too.

This is Jace and Maeley and Jonathon and Abigale on the big slide. You FLY Down this slide. We thought that the little kids would get whip lash if they went by themselves because you hit a wall at the bottom.

This supa attractive pic is Carley and I at the bottom of the slide. We went down and she totally took me out...we were laughing so hard I could barley stand up.

Maeley loved this obstacle course. Jace and I would take her through it over and over. It's the best workout Jace has had all year. :)

And as always our little Carson was there too.

And there was even a little area for him and little ones like him.

4 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Oh, that looks fun. I miss out on all the good stuff! Why must I live so far away?

Jonathan and Carley said...

Haha! Oh that was so much fun!Thanks for hanging out with us. I can't wait until we do it again so hurry up and finish all of your vacations already! Oh, and thanks again for the Frosty, it is perfect!

Perry said...

Ha, ok we should definitely go there when we come down to visit...I don't know when that is but you will know because we will be hangin out and jumping up and down like crazy monkeys...

ash said...

I have MISSED you! I will call you this week. I was coming out there for race for the cure and backed out last minute, but we are coming for a reunion in a couple weeks and I HAVE to see you I really hope you guys will be in town! Talk to you later!