Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow...already?

Whoa, time flies. Isn't it amazing??
We celebrated Carson's first birthday. In some ways I can believe it's been a year, but in reality, it has zoomed by.....vroooooooooooommmmmm. Crazy huh?
Carson Facts:
Nickname: The Little Man
Object that calms him down: Blue and green blankie
Something always in his mouth: His index and middle finger of his right hand
Worst accident to date: Falling off the church stage
Number of teeth: 2 and a half
Favorite Food: Meatloaf
Person that Makes him laugh most: Maeley
Most frequently made comment to him: "You look just like your daddy."
Crawling or walking?: Cruising
One Stinky Quality: His very explosive poopies
Never gets tired of...: crawling up and down the stairs
Gets in trouble the most for: Being in the bathroom


I couldn't wait for him to try cake for the first time.
He seemed a little overwhelmed by the large green piece. But he ate lots...Until he rubbed some in his eye.
Happy Birthday Carson. We love you and are sooooo blessed to have you as our little boy.

5 comments:

dcscrivy said...

So cute, I love the picture of the cake in the eye, very sweet. I too, can't get over how much he looks like Jace. I am sure he just loves that.

Kortney said...

How have you been doing? Time does fly by doesn't it. The cake was way cute! We need to get together again and hang out or go out on a date with our husbands together. Talk to you soon hopefully!
Kort

Perry said...

Hey Wendy bought some vinyl for my cricut so I can cut and bring some for the family reunion for those crafts you have planned. Let me know what you think.

Durgin Family said...

Holly, What a cute Birthday Cake! You are so talented! We should get together and you need to teach me how to blog. You are so awesome! I need some of your skills for sure!

Perry said...

Oh my gosh Holly you need to update your blog like RIGHT NOW!!!! Nice playlist haha is the poker face song really appropriate? Ha see you soon!