Friday, July 31, 2009

Go ahead and spill on your seat

When Jace and I were first married our first "household" purchase was a dining table. After daily wear and spill after spill the chairs have become absolutely disgusting. So I thought I would post the before and after picts. I love before’s and after’s picts, don't you?

Two of the chairs had never been put together, so we actually had brand new ones when I took this photo
NEW (doesn't count)

BEFORE
Gross huh?
It looks like someone actually peed right there on the seat. Nasty Gross!!!! FYI no one peed.

AFTER
Ahhh much better. Feel free to come over and have a seat. But you can sit on the couch if you want.

The End

1 comments:

Kortney said...

your chairs look AWESOME! They look better than mine. I am so excited that you might move soon. Maybe close to me so I have a fun friend around! Kort