Friday, July 31, 2009

My poor daughter

The other night while we were at a friends house, Maeley "snuck"(we saw her doing it but it was a good effort)marshmallows out of their pantry and into her friends room to share. When we went home she wanted to finish her marshmallows in her room. Then the next morning she kept asking me where her marshmallows were. I said "you ate them" and she would tell me over and over that they were lost. Being the bad mother I am I didn't take her seriously and was really only half listening.. Then she went to the pantry to look for some breakfast. That's when I started laughing

I guess she didn't eat it afterall.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Carley said...

Ha ha! You didnt tell me this story! That is so awesome. Her face was priceless when she thought she had gotten away with "sneaking" the marshmellows! BTW the seat cushions look great but I dont think they were necessary. I kind of liked them the way they were, pee stains and all =)

dcscrivy said...

That is hilarious, don't you love that a 3 yr old can be so sneaky already. We are doomed! Oh, and about those chairs, I remember when you bought them, mmy thoughts, "so nice, but they'll never survive children". Good recovery though!

Mary said...

I love it! How long did it take you to stop laughing??? And the chairs--good idea! They look really nice.