Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Linder Farms

I'm finally going to update our blog. I've been meaning to for awhile, but there is something about the fall that makes me want to do projects or crafts or redecorate things in my house. So my mind gets busy with these other things and then the blog gets a little neglected. But one thing I can blog about is last night.

Jace, Maeley, Carson and I went to Linder Farms Pumpkin Patch. Jace and I have gone every year since we moved to this area. There was so much to do there besides pick pumpkins. They have a petting zoo (with a zebra and camel), pumpkin launching, corn mazes, train rides and yummy food. But the only time I got the camera out was when we were on the hay ride to the fields. So enjoy the photos of us. I guess if you want to see the other things I mentioned you are just going to have to go to Linder Farms for yourself, its fun and worth it.



1 comments:

SILLYA said...

I love the pictures...Carson in his car-seat, that one should pay for his college...what a a cute photo!
thanks for sharing